[Close] 

Automation Engineer

An employer in San Dimas is looking for an Automation Engineer to work for a large occupational healthcare client. This candidate will join a team of 8+ QA engineers and an additional Automation Engineer. They will primarily assist on software projects by reviewing project user stories and will work 90% of the time be completing automation testing tasks the other 10% will consist of assisting/helping manual testers complete automated tasks.
9+ years of experience in a QA role
5+ years of Automation experience
3+ Experience creating automated test scripts from scratch (does not matter what tool used)
5+ Experience testing web based applications with a relational database back-end (oracle or sql)
5+ years of experience testing websites written in .net
Experience working in an Agile environment
Knowledge of source control tools and methodologies
2+ Experience with Microsoft Windows Server configuration including (IIS, app pools, services, etc)
Eagerness to progress and learn new technologies
Knowledge of Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation


Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

Cloud Automation Engineer
Petaluma, CA Oracle
QA Automation Engineer - ArcGIS Enterprise
Redlands, CA ESRI
Cloud Automation Engineer
San Diego, CA Oracle
Cloud Automation Engineer
Arcadia, CA Oracle
Cloud Automation Engineer
Santa Clara, CA Agilent Technologies, Inc.